This is perfect when you don’t want to cook or make anything that’s going to take a long time. Not even 20 minutes! I hear ya. You want something fast, easy, and tasty without having to put much effort into it at all. Make yourself this super Easy Peasy Caprese. Delicious, fast, no-cook, and guilt-free!
It’s a total classic that comes in really handy as a healthy snack or appetizer. Once you start eating it, you might not be able to stop and in which case, you’ve got yourself a meal! 🙂
Simple 3 ingredients are all you need: sliced ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, and mozzarella cheese.
- 1 ripe Tomato
- fresh Basil
- Mozzarella Cheese (or use whatever cheese you have. In the picture above, I used some block mozarella I had left over in the fridge instead of the softer round mozzarella.)
- Olive Oil (can be optional)
- Pepper (optional)
- Slice tomatoes
- Slice cheese
- Pick or basil leaves off from stem
- Plate from bottom up. Tomato, cheese, then basil leaf on top.
- Lightly drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle pepper over everything (optional).