Kale chips are one of my all time favorite snacks! It’s so easy and quick and makes for a great crunchy snack any time of day!
- Kale (1 bunch)
- Sea Salt or your favorite seasoning salt
- Olive Oil
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Wash kale leaves and chop the leaves into bite size pieces. Toss the thick stem. Use a salad spinner or pat dry with paper towel.
- Lay kale leaves on the baking sheet, lightly drizzle olive oil over the kale and sprinkle with sea salt or your favorite seasoning salt.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until edges start to brown and crisp.