After looking through the recipes I’ve posted so far, I realized that I didn’t have this Super Simple Baked Chicken Thighs recipe on here! How did this happen??
This is one of those dishes that is a total staple. Such a simple go-to dish that anyone can make in about 20 minutes! It’s pretty much a life skill.
I love it when I don’t want to fuss over a meal in the kitchen, but I also I don’t want to eat poorly (because we all know it’s too easy to fall off the healthy eating wagon by ordering Chinese or pizza).
Just coat some olive oil and a little bit of seasoning on the chicken and throw it in the oven. In about 20 minutes, you’ll have delicious chicken dish for your enjoyment.
It’s a classic and you won’t regret it.
- approx 1 lb. Chicken Thighs, skinless boneless, organic or cage-free
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Spices or just some salt and pepper will work great, too. (Pictured: I used Garlic & Herb, Kickin’ Chick’n, Thyme, and Sea Salt)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare chicken: in a large mixing bowl, place chicken thighs and drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle sea salt and spices over chicken. Coat meat.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet with some space in between the meat. (I like to cover my baking sheet with a layer of aluminum foil to reduce cleaning time after the chicken is done. Just toss the foil after cooking!)
- Place sheet in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Check chicken. When the juices should run clear and internal temperature has reached 165, it is done! If it’s not quite done yet after 20 minutes, check every 3-5 minutes until it is cooked through.